- Powered by AUKEY's OmniaChip, an advanced GaN power IC that brings up to 3x faster charging with just half the size and weight.
- Fast charge PD-compatible smartphones like iPhones or Pixels, and charge a regular phone at the same time using the other port.
- Able to charge a 13" MacBook Pro and other similar USB-C laptops.
- Augmented with Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are in use.
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Currently, we're only able to ship to addresses within the contiguous United States. For customers in other regions and countries, please visit our Amazon store in your specific country.
Omnia Mix 65W Dual-Port PD Charger
GaN Chip | 2-Port | 50% Smaller & Lighter
AUKEY OmniaChip™ Inside
Integrates AUKEY's latest OmniaChip which makes use of gallium nitride (GaN) to pack more power into a smaller and lighter charger.
65W Power Delivery
Dynamic Detect ensures that you can get 65W output from the USB-C port to fast-charge a 13'' MacBook Pro.
Charges a 13'' MacBook Pro and an iPhone together with no drop of speed.
Charges iPhone 8 and later to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Compatible with MacBook Pro 13'', Nintendo Switch, iPad Pro, iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy S10, AirPods, and more.
Ultra-Compact & Portable
Enhanced by AUKEY OmniaChip, Omnia Mix 65W is 50% smaller and lighter than a 61W MacBook stock charger.
Input: AC 100V–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Out (Max 65W): DC 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 2.5A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A
USB-A Out: DC 5V 2.4A
Dual-Port Out: Max 57W (45W + 12W)
Max Out: 65W
Dimensions: 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05” x 2.05” x 1.18”
Weight: 109g / 3.84oz
*Does not support 45W charging for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.