- Powered by AUKEY's OmniaChip, an advanced GaN power IC that brings up to 3x faster charging with just half the size and weight.
- Fast charge two PD-compatible smartphones like iPhones or Pixels at once.
- Able to charge a 13" MacBook Pro and other similar USB-C laptops.
- Augmented with Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are in use.
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Currently, we're only able to ship to addresses within the contiguous United States. For customers in other regions and countries, please visit our Amazon store in your specific country.
Omnia Duo 65W 2-Port PD Charger
GaN Chip | 2-Port | 50% Smaller*
Integrates AUKEY's latest OmniaChip which makes use of gallium nitride (GaN) to pack more power into a smaller and lighter charger.
65W Power Delivery
Packs enough power to charge a 13'' MacBook Pro and fast-charge a smartphone simultaneously.
Dynamic Detect enables full-power charging for a single device and intelligent power distribution for two devices.
Charges iPhone 8 and later to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Compatible with MacBook Pro 13'', Thinkpad X1, Nintendo Switch, iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy S10, and more.
Ultra-Compact & Portable
Enhanced by AUKEY OmniaChip, Omnia Duo 65W is 50% smaller and lighter than a 61W MacBook stock charger.
Input: AC 100–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Out 1 (Max 65W): DC 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 2.5A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A
USB-C Out 2 (Max 18W): DC 5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A
Dual-Port Out: Max 63W (45W + 18W)
Max Out: 65W
Dimensions: 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05” x 2.05” x 1.18”
Weight: 111g / 3.92oz
* Compared to Apple's 61W laptop charger